Arjana (3724)

albi (3377)

Adisa (3282)

Let's talk about love

Faqja 2 e 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Shiko temėn e mėparshme Shiko temėn pasuese Shko poshtė

Re: Let's talk about love

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 12 Feb 2008, 16:03

To all the members of the forum. I wish you a very Happy Valentine's day love May all your wishes come true love
flower flower flower love love love love flower flower flower

firma.................................................................................................................................................................................
***Love does something and takes me there next to you...***
Annika
VIP

Shteti : nė mbarė botėn
Postime : 6751
Kyējet nė forum : 14491
Regjistruar mė : 20/06/2007

http://www.nasergashi.com

Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Mesazh nga Annika prej Wed 13 Feb 2008, 12:03

pirat Did you know that we for Valentine's day love send about 1 billion (1 000 000 000) Valentine's card to all the people we love.

firma.................................................................................................................................................................................
Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Guest prej Wed 13 Feb 2008, 18:57

Annika shkruajti:pirat Did you know that we for Valentine's day love send about 1 billion (1 000 000 000) Valentine's card to all the people we love.
ouuuuuuuuuuuuu so much lovers you have 8) 8) 8) don't forget send me one to me too make this year 1 000 000 001 Very Happy

Vizitor

Mesazh nga Annika prej Wed 13 Feb 2008, 19:25

ballboy shkruajti:
Annika shkruajti:pirat Did you know that we for Valentine's day love send about 1 billion (1 000 000 000) Valentine's card to all the people we love.
ouuuuuuuuuuuuu so much lovers you have 8) 8) 8) don't forget send me one to me too make this year 1 000 000 001 Very Happy

Well ballboy fest there is only one special handsome man fest who will expect a Valentine card and surprise from me. Hopefully it will arrive there in time Very Happy . for myself its enough to get one from that special one I love pirat

But in case you don't get a Valentine's card from anyone I wish you a Happy Valentine's day Very Happy fest

Annika
VIP

Say it with flowers

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 19 Feb 2008, 21:14

Did you know...... flower The language of flowers were used by the greek more than thousands years ago. They used herbs to tell the diffrent messages. flower

Did you know...... flower It is also said that the women in the Orient Harem used the language of flowers diligently to communicate through the windows with the outside world since they were not aloud to do it. flower

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 19 Feb 2008, 21:25

flower What do the color of the flowers say? flower

Blue: I will stay by your side until the day I die
Yellow: You are the sun in my life
Lilac, Mauve: I wish you happiness and prosperity in life
Dark red: I miss you tremendous
Orange: I am your faithful friend
Pink: I am in love with you and I promise to be faithful
Red: I count the days until I see you again
White: I believe in your innocent

flower flower flower flower

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 19 Feb 2008, 21:38

flower What do the numbers of flowers tell us? flower

1 flower= "You are the one and only, my everything"
2 flowers= "Let us go on a trip together"
3 flowers= "I love you"
4 flowers= "I look up to you"
5 flowers= "I will do anything for you"
6 flowers= "I doubt in what you say"
7 flowers= "When will I see you again?"
8 flowers= "I will be faithful to you until the day I die"
9 flowers= "I would like to be alone with you"
10 flowers= "Will you marry me?"

The numbers of flowers can mean diffrent things around the globe but this is one of them.

The most common numbers of flowers that are the same are;

1 flower "You are the one and only, my everything"
3 flowers " I LOVE YOU"
10 flowers "Will you marry me?"

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 19 Feb 2008, 22:10

You can also say it with different flowers and plants such as roses, tulips, clovers, coltsfoot, blueberrys etc. etc.

Anemone= Your jealousy is not necessary
Blueberry= If you thouch me I gossip on you
Bluebell= Don't gossip to anyone about what you know
Nettle (Stinging)= Ugh you are so impudent
Elder= To think about you makes me sweat
Red Clover= I will remain free as I always have been
White Clover= Don't deny me your friendship
Heather= You are ungretful

Yellow Rose= Joy and friendship
Red Rose= I love you
White Rose= Innocence and prosperity and also I love your soul
Rosebud= I have loved you for a long time in secret
Yellow Tulip= Your love is hopeless
Red Tulip= A declaration of love
Coltsfoot= You are my first love
Poppy= You are sweet

Also the the meaning of flowers are different around the globe.

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Guest prej Wed 20 Feb 2008, 07:46

pershendetje motrushe bukuroshe te lumt dora edhe pse nuk di mir anglisht kis

Vizitor

Mesazh nga Annika prej Wed 20 Feb 2008, 19:42

Pershendetje motrushe qurbetqarja unė mėsojmė shqipe. Unė flas shqipe jo shume pak Sad unė pėrpiqem flas shqipe Very Happy Very Happy

Hello qurbetqarja. I study albanian. I don't speak so much albanian yet Sad I try to speak albanian Very Happy Very Happy

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Guest prej Thu 21 Feb 2008, 07:46

ska problem motrushe bukuroshe se edhe une kam pasur pak problem disa fjal se si zhihen ne shqip te kuptoi bukuroshe kryesorja esht se je e interesuar te mesosh traditat tua shqiptare kis se bashku ketu ne forum do ja ta mesosh Sad kis kis kis

Vizitor

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 23 Feb 2008, 21:46

It is always interesting to learn about other's traditions, cultures and history. We all have so much to learn and to share with each other kis kis

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 19:50

PS, I LOVE YOU is a brand new movie (2008), a beautiful movie about love. The woman Holly Kennedy (played by Hillary Swift) who is a smart, beautiful and married to her love of her life a passionated funny Irishmen by the name of Gerry (played by Gerard Butler) who dies suddenly. She discovers that he has left her 10 messages intented to help her go through the sorrow to be able to live a new life and who is better than Gerry to do that who did knew her the best in life.

love love flower flower love love flower flower love love

The film is based on the book with the same name PS, I LOVE YOU written by Cecilia Ahern. The book is her first novel and was published in 2004. The book reached the #1 bestseller status in Ireland (19 weeks), the United Kingdom, the USA, Germany and the Netherlands.

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 21:25

Annika are they Albanianas 8)

Ju lutem rrespektoni rregulloren. » kliko kėtu «:
Rrespektoni rregulloren * Rrespektoni stafin * Rrespektoni anėtarėt tjerė * Shiqoni temat para se tė hapni njė tė re, mos hapni tema tė dyfishta * Pėrmbaju temave * JO Politikė nė kėtė forum * Mos ofendoni anėtarėt dhe stafin * Adminet dhe Moderatorėt duhet rrespektuar dhe vendimet e tyre janė tė prera* Antarėt e Stafit kanė tė drejtėn tė fshijnė, redaktojnė, lėvizin ose mbyllin tema tė caktuara (pa paralajmėrim) qė shkelin rregullat e forumit. Duhet ta keni parasysh se ėshtė e pamundur qė tė vėrehen dhe tė modifikohen tė gjitha mesazhet.
Naki
Webmaster

Shteti : Republika e Kosovės
Postime : 9125
Kyējet nė forum : 18448
Regjistruar mė : 29/05/2007

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 21:39

Very Happy Look at the movie "The Piano" and then tell me if it's Albanian 8) Very Happy

(maybe they have not been on the screen there)

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 21:40

Annika shkruajti:Very Happy Look at the movie "The Piano" and then tell me if it's Albanian 8) Very Happy

8) 8) 8) just wanted let you know that no one is perfect than me.... 8) 8) what about our movie when it will be shown for the public Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Rrespektoni rregulloren * Rrespektoni stafin * Rrespektoni anėtarėt tjerė * Shiqoni temat para se tė hapni njė tė re, mos hapni tema tė dyfishta * Pėrmbaju temave * JO Politikė nė kėtė forum * Mos ofendoni anėtarėt dhe stafin * Adminet dhe Moderatorėt duhet rrespektuar dhe vendimet e tyre janė tė prera* Antarėt e Stafit kanė tė drejtėn tė fshijnė, redaktojnė, lėvizin ose mbyllin tema tė caktuara (pa paralajmėrim) qė shkelin rregullat e forumit. Duhet ta keni parasysh se ėshtė e pamundur qė tė vėrehen dhe tė modifikohen tė gjitha mesazhet.
Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 21:49

Naki shkruajti:
Annika shkruajti:Very Happy Look at the movie "The Piano" and then tell me if it's Albanian 8) Very Happy

8) 8) 8) just wanted let you know that no one is perfect than me.... 8) 8) what about our movie when it will be shown for the public Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Very Happy fest Thanks for the info I will keep that in mind 8) 8) well our movie will get all the Oscars if it was showed to the public... Let me know when you release the movie..Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 22:05

gurbetqarja shkruajti:
ska problem motrushe bukuroshe se edhe une kam pasur pak problem disa fjal se si zhihen ne shqip te kuptoi bukuroshe kryesorja esht se je e interesuar te mesosh traditat tua shqiptare kis se bashku ketu ne forum do ja ta mesosh Sad kis kis kis

No problem my beauty sister I had too problems with some words how do they looks into albanian. beauty the most important is you are interested to learn your albanian traditions kis together in this forum you will learn Sad kis kis kis

Note: Sorry annika for bad translation and to be honest this was my hardest translation I ever did Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I don't know which dialect she is using maybe a new albanian language unknown yet for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 22:19

Naki shkruajti:
gurbetqarja shkruajti:

No problem my beauty sister I had too problems with some words how do they looks into albanian. beauty the most important is you are interested to learn your albanian traditions kis together in this forum you will learn Sad kis kis kis

Note: Sorry annika for bad translation and to be honest this was my hardest translation I ever did Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I don't know which dialect she is using maybe a new albanian language unknown yet for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks a lot for the help Naki cig sometimes its hard for me to understand but I try vap and I probably give you all a good laugh Very Happy Very Happy once in a while when I write in Albanian. But I will learn to speak Albanian word by word and the Albanian traditions too. Thanks for the help cig cig

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 22:51

Ok let do it in new film festival in june in Durres 8)

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Feb 2008, 22:52

You are wellcome

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Guest prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 06:46

je e mirse ardhur motrushe bukuroshe kis alb

Vizitor

Mesazh nga Adisa prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 11:41

mirse te gjeta motrushe bukuroshe kis kis
Adisa

Postime : 3282
Kyējet nė forum : 11671
Regjistruar mė : 10/02/2008

Mesazh nga Adisa prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 11:45

Very Happy Very Happy SAJD WILKOMEN love love
Adisa

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 18:00

That sounds good to show it at the new film festival in Durrės 8) Very Happy

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 19:48

vesa shkruajti:Very Happy Very Happy SAJD WILKOMEN love love

Thank you Vesa. Falėnderim Vesa danc

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Adisa prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 19:53

love bite bite majne sysss ANNIKA spse love
Adisa

Mesazh nga Dukagjini prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 20:48

Im Here i Study albanian Annika and i will you teaching albanian language
Dukagjini

Shteti : Peja-Kosovė
Postime : 178
Kyējet nė forum : 10896
Regjistruar mė : 10/11/2007
Profesioni : Speaker-Dj

Mesazh nga Annika prej Tue 26 Feb 2008, 22:14

Thanks to all of you Dukagjini, Gistheza, Vesa and Beri today in the chatroom for helping me with the Albanian language and the grammar as well. I appreciate that very much.

ju falemenderit Dukagjini, Gistheza, Vesa dhe Beri pėr ndihmė nė mbrėje Very Happy

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Adisa prej Wed 27 Feb 2008, 11:52

take shyn ANIKA me nder qofsh moj moter ne gjith mon te beshtetim qyssss kis
Adisa

Mesazh nga Annika prej Fri 29 Feb 2008, 10:10

We have lots to share and to learn from each other about traditions, culture, music, among other things. You are all the best ones to share the Albanian way of life with us in the forum who is not Albanians but who have friends in Kosova and Albania, who have or are working in your country.

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Fri 29 Feb 2008, 10:17

Well I would like to share another thought about "Say it with flowers".

Quote " Girls, the flower by the roadside that catches the dust of every traveller is not the one to be admired, and is seldom if ever plucked; but the one blooming way up on the hillside, protected by a perpendicular cliff is the flower with the virgine perfume, and the one the boy will alomost risk his life to possess" by David O. McKay Quote

This is a beautiful thought if you think about what he is saying. flower flower flower flower flower

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Fri 29 Feb 2008, 10:20

Annika shkruajti:Well I would like to share another thought about "Say it with flowers".

Quote " Girls, the flower by the roadside that catches the dust of every traveller is not the one to be admired, and is seldom if ever plucked; but the one blooming way up on the hillside, protected by a perpendicular cliff is the flower with the virgine perfume, and the one the boy will alomost risk his life to possess" by David O. McKay Quote

This is a beautiful thought if you think about what he is saying. flower flower flower flower flower

Everyone of you Girls and boys are beautiful. Don't ever forget that. Very Happy have a beautiful and wonderful day everyone ;feel;

Edituar pėr herė tė fundit nga Annika nė Thu 04 Dec 2008, 20:53, edituar 1 herė gjithsej

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 08 Mar 2008, 19:44

When you look for a partner do you look for someone similar to you or do you look for someone totally different from you?

Annika
VIP

What would you like to do on a first date with him/her?

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 08 Mar 2008, 19:54

What would you like to do on a first date with him/her?

1. Go to the movie
2. Go to a restaurant
3. Be surprised by the one who asked you out
4. Go to see a basketball/ football game
5. Having a picnic in the park
6. Go out with mutal friends
7. Go to the amusment park
8. Going to the Zoo
9. Doing something else than above or maybe more than one of the choices

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Sat 08 Mar 2008, 19:59

8) No one of abovementioned doesn't make sense (of course my opinion).
What would I do?
1. Straight to bed
- If you ask me why?
Here is answer: All above mntioned things will cost to the boy so the prefered is bed (better 20 euro per a room than more in cinema, zoo, game .... etc again the last is bed) so don't hesitate and lose power and time make my choice is the best.
Thanks

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Naki prej Sat 08 Mar 2008, 20:02

Annika shkruajti:When you look for a partner do you look for someone similar to you or do you look for someone totally different from you?
both aren't so important do we look with our partner the same or different i mean in looking and some other things. The most important thing we should look is his/her honesty, friendship and a common language. The rest aren't so important they come by itself if you posses those important things in you.
Thanks annika

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 08 Mar 2008, 20:11

Naki shkruajti:
Annika shkruajti:When you look for a partner do you look for someone similar to you or do you look for someone totally different from you?
both aren't so important do we look with our partner the same or different i mean in looking and some other things. The most important thing we should look is his/her honesty, friendship and a common language. The rest aren't so important they come by itself if you posses those important things in you.
Thanks annika

I agree with you Naki on that. The most important things are his/hers honesty, loyalty, friendship, common language and a heart of gold. To grow together through the years will give the rest. Its nice to hear what other think.

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 08 Mar 2008, 20:18

Naki shkruajti:8) No one of abovementioned doesn't make sense (of course my opinion).
What would I do?
1. Straight to bed
- If you ask me why?
Here is answer: All above mntioned things will cost to the boy so the prefered is bed (better 20 euro per a room than more in cinema, zoo, game .... etc again the last is bed) so don't hesitate and lose power and time make my choice is the best.
Thanks

Mad Mad Well that is why I left the 9 option doing something else open..... others might not have the same preferenses as a first date as you Naki Very Happy Very Happy fest fest

Edituar pėr herė tė fundit nga Annika nė Sun 18 Jan 2009, 12:56, edituar 1 herė gjithsej

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 08 Mar 2008, 20:19

To the rest of you share your preferences of a first date what you would like to do.

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Sponsored content

Sponsored content