lolita (6766)

Annika (6751)

Kle@Love (6659)

Voglushja (4385)

Interesant (4173)

Arjana (3724)

albi (3377)

Adisa (3282)

How often do you say "I love you" to him/her?

Shiko temėn e mėparshme Shiko temėn pasuese Shko poshtė

How often do you say "I love you" to him/her?

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 07 Feb 2009, 16:21

How often do you say "I love you" to your partner? or do you show him/her that you love them instead of saying it?. What is most important to say "I love you" with words or to show him/her that you love them. or is both important to do? What do you all think?
Annika
VIP

Shteti : nė mbarė botėn
Postime : 6751
Kyējet nė forum : 14305
Regjistruar mė : 20/06/2007

http://www.nasergashi.com

Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Re: How often do you say "I love you" to him/her?

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 07 Feb 2009, 16:38

According to a research around the globe we tell our partner "I love you" as often as......
A. Every day,
B. Every week or month,
C. I can't remember when I did it last time

In France A= 57%, B= 15%, C= 23%
In India A= 47%, B=17%, C=31%
In Brazil A=56%, B=19%, C=22%
In Italy A= 50%, B=15%, C=32%
In Germany A=51%, B=31%, C=16%
In Australia A=65%, B=16%, C=17%
In Sweden A= 27%, B=36%, C=30%
In Great Britain A=65%, B=8%, C=23%
In USA A=67%, B=11%, C=21%

Well true or false, who knows. The question is how often do you say "I love you"?

firma.................................................................................................................................................................................
***Love does something and takes me there next to you...***
Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Vizitor prej Sat 07 Feb 2009, 18:16

Never, because my wife do not understand English at all.

Vizitor
Vizitor

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sat 07 Feb 2009, 18:38

Lumbardhi shkruajti:Never, because my wife do not understand English at all.

Mad how often do you tell her "Te Dua" then in Albanian? fest

firma.................................................................................................................................................................................
Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Eagle Eye prej Tue 05 May 2009, 22:42

Every time I receive calls from her. Is this too much 8)
Eagle Eye

Shteti : Malėsia e Madhe
Postime : 8
Kyējet nė forum : 9517
Regjistruar mė : 15/12/2008

Mesazh nga Annika prej Thu 07 May 2009, 00:17

I don't think you can say "I love you" to your partner to much at all. Sometimes you show him/her that you love them by doing something for them, like a spontaneous plucked flower by the roadside. Sometimes a gentle touch with your hand on his/her face or a kiss on their cheek/lips is enough. And sometimes you just need to hear the words "I love you" from you partner but for sure you can't say it to often to them love

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga LumLumi prej Thu 07 May 2009, 00:25

How often do you say "I love you" to your partner? or do you show him/her that you love them instead of saying it?. What is most important to say "I love you" with words or to show him/her that you love them. or is both important to do? What do you all think?
LumLumi

Shteti : Uskana
Postime : 915
Kyējet nė forum : 10283
Regjistruar mė : 24/03/2009
Profesioni : Gjithė kohėn me libra

Mesazh nga Naki prej Thu 07 May 2009, 02:48

The phrase is only three words long but it’s a big event when a person first says this in a relationship. Knowing when to say “I love you” is a tricky task.The first thing you should do is to think about how you feel. You want to make sure that you truly love the person you are with. If you simply really like the person or hope to fall in love in the future, now is not the time for you to falsely profess your love.
Before bed, send your partner a quick note to wish him/her a goodnight, such as, "I'm heading to bed but I just wanted to say that I love you and hope you have sweet dreams!" fest

Ju lutem rrespektoni rregulloren. » kliko kėtu «:
Rrespektoni rregulloren * Rrespektoni stafin * Rrespektoni anėtarėt tjerė * Shiqoni temat para se tė hapni njė tė re, mos hapni tema tė dyfishta * Pėrmbaju temave * JO Politikė nė kėtė forum * Mos ofendoni anėtarėt dhe stafin * Adminet dhe Moderatorėt duhet rrespektuar dhe vendimet e tyre janė tė prera* Antarėt e Stafit kanė tė drejtėn tė fshijnė, redaktojnė, lėvizin ose mbyllin tema tė caktuara (pa paralajmėrim) qė shkelin rregullat e forumit. Duhet ta keni parasysh se ėshtė e pamundur qė tė vėrehen dhe tė modifikohen tė gjitha mesazhet.
Naki
Webmaster

Shteti : Republika e Kosovės
Postime : 9125
Kyējet nė forum : 18262
Regjistruar mė : 29/05/2007

Mesazh nga LumLumi prej Thu 07 May 2009, 16:54

They want more for a battle
LumLumi

Mesazh nga Annika prej Fri 08 May 2009, 23:28

The phrase is short but maybe one of the most important once we might say to a person. The first time you say "I love you" to another person it could be really magic if it is the right time. One should not say it just for the saying of it. When you say it it should be your true feelings for that person you have fallen in love with and maybe want to spend your life with. If you just like the person, please don't say "I love you" to him/her if you are not sure about it. The other person might be in love with you.

But when you are in a relationship and both of you are in love with each other then you can never say "I love you" to much. Just don't say it because its expected of you. When you say it, you still should mean those words "I love you".
So when you loved one is heading off for work send your partner off with a "Be careful today, have a nice day and I love you" fest

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga LumLumi prej Sat 09 May 2009, 00:05

It is difficult to talk with such levels where I want to Meaning of speech, used badly. It is the broader understanding that closely understands that a person with whom we communicate virtual life!
Therefore, according to the level it must be said that word, that otherwise repeated to create an impression of which, my good man not knowingly read, and write at all!
LumLumi

Mesazh nga Naki prej Sat 09 May 2009, 00:15

Annika wrote: So when you loved one is heading off for work send your partner off with a "Be careful today, have a nice day and I love you" fest
Men should always be the ones to say "I love you".I don't think I've ever said 'I love you' first, but sometimes I've to do it. fest :part001: ... And the truth is, summer holidays are close and close 8) fest

Rrespektoni rregulloren * Rrespektoni stafin * Rrespektoni anėtarėt tjerė * Shiqoni temat para se tė hapni njė tė re, mos hapni tema tė dyfishta * Pėrmbaju temave * JO Politikė nė kėtė forum * Mos ofendoni anėtarėt dhe stafin * Adminet dhe Moderatorėt duhet rrespektuar dhe vendimet e tyre janė tė prera* Antarėt e Stafit kanė tė drejtėn tė fshijnė, redaktojnė, lėvizin ose mbyllin tema tė caktuara (pa paralajmėrim) qė shkelin rregullat e forumit. Duhet ta keni parasysh se ėshtė e pamundur qė tė vėrehen dhe tė modifikohen tė gjitha mesazhet.
Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Vizitor prej Fri 22 May 2009, 22:35

When my feelings then find paths of love from my lips leaking word of the miraculous love.

Vizitor
Vizitor

Mesazh nga lindushi prej Sat 13 Mar 2010, 22:33

i cant remember
lindushi

Postime : 69
Kyējet nė forum : 8241
Regjistruar mė : 10/03/2010

Mesazh nga benita krusha prej Fri 11 Mar 2011, 14:58

me and my man say it everytime when we speak at the phone, allways wen we go to sleep and in every text mesage that we send to each other Very Happy. for that i can say that those words I LOVE YOU i hear them all the time from him and reciprocally...
love N

benita krusha

Shteti : Prishtine
Postime : 757
Kyējet nė forum : 7886
Regjistruar mė : 10/03/2011

Mesazh nga Naki prej Fri 11 Mar 2011, 15:11

Women long to hear men say those special words, I love you but to men they mean many different things. Men have other ways of saying "I love you." A different way some men express their love is by standing up for you during a difficult time, attending important functions with you, going with you to your family, planning trips, dates or outings, and putting you first in their thoughts. These behaviors are often indicators that the man cares a great deal. So let me close sometimes even if you don't say this word or you say it have no sense if the word comes just by mouth not by heart

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga benita krusha prej Fri 11 Mar 2011, 15:17

i agree with you but when a man stayed close to you for 10years helping you for everything wrong and calibrating with you for every happiness then you know that this man is speaking with his heart because you feel it when you hear it from him...

benita krusha

Shteti : Prishtine
Postime : 757
Kyējet nė forum : 7886
Regjistruar mė : 10/03/2011

Mesazh nga Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Shiko temėn e mėparshme Shiko temėn pasuese Mbrapsht nė krye

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:
Ju nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave tė kėtij forumi