lolita (6766)

Annika (6751)

Kle@Love (6659)

Voglushja (4385)

Interesant (4173)

Arjana (3724)

albi (3377)

Adisa (3282)

In Your Opinion, Should Your Partner or Your Friends come 1?

Faqja 1 e 2 1, 2  Next

Shiko temėn e mėparshme Shiko temėn pasuese Shko poshtė

In Your Opinion, Should Your Partner or Your Friends come 1?

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Fri 22 Aug 2008, 14:27

My partner is part of me. No one comes before him. It would be like cutting off an arm. He is as close as my heart.
Angelina

Shteti : Europe
Postime : 34
Kyējet nė forum : 10432
Regjistruar mė : 12/02/2008

Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

Re: In Your Opinion, Should Your Partner or Your Friends come 1?

Mesazh nga Naki prej Fri 22 Aug 2008, 20:07

Angelina,
Make up Your Mind
If you feel your friends' reasons are out of line in their opinions about your partner or your partner is out of line in his opinions about your friends, let them know. You can explain how both your friends and your partner are important to you, and how you'd like for everyone to get along. True friends will at least give it a try. Expect your honey to make an effort too.
No one is perfect and be sure no one can ever be close to your heart, it is just a lie my friend by today world

firma.................................................................................................................................................................................
Ju lutem rrespektoni rregulloren. » kliko kėtu «:
Rrespektoni rregulloren * Rrespektoni stafin * Rrespektoni anėtarėt tjerė * Shiqoni temat para se tė hapni njė tė re, mos hapni tema tė dyfishta * Pėrmbaju temave * JO Politikė nė kėtė forum * Mos ofendoni anėtarėt dhe stafin * Adminet dhe Moderatorėt duhet rrespektuar dhe vendimet e tyre janė tė prera* Antarėt e Stafit kanė tė drejtėn tė fshijnė, redaktojnė, lėvizin ose mbyllin tema tė caktuara (pa paralajmėrim) qė shkelin rregullat e forumit. Duhet ta keni parasysh se ėshtė e pamundur qė tė vėrehen dhe tė modifikohen tė gjitha mesazhet.
Naki
Webmaster

Shteti : Republika e Kosovės
Postime : 9125
Kyējet nė forum : 18262
Regjistruar mė : 29/05/2007

http://www.nasergashi.com

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Sun 24 Aug 2008, 19:25

Make up Your Mind !
That sounds Naki.There may come times when your partner won’t trust anymore Naki.Respect builds trust and without trust there is no relationship.
Naki if Your partner says: "If we really love each other, we should trust each other." ... Don't believe untill you bring her to prove it.
Naki let me ask u smth. In a relationship, should your priority always be towards your partner?

During an argument a long time ago, I pointed out to my bf that occasionally he would not be my number 1 priority, that sometimes my family, friends or work would come first.
This has come up again recently, and it still stings and hurts him deeply. But try as I might, I can't understand quite what his problem is. I don't expect me to be his priority, so why should he expect to be mine?
Angelina

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sun 24 Aug 2008, 19:38

[quote="the_white_angel"]
Respect builds trust......
if Your partner says: "If we really love each other, we should trust each other." ... Don't believe untill you bring her to prove it.

Angelina if you have to make your partner to prove to you that he/she loves you and trust you, I am sorry to say you never had the love, the repect or the trust from the beginning at all. It sounds more like the partner are being jelous and suspicious to me

firma.................................................................................................................................................................................
***Love does something and takes me there next to you...***
Annika
VIP

Shteti : nė mbarė botėn
Postime : 6751
Kyējet nė forum : 14305
Regjistruar mė : 20/06/2007

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Sun 24 Aug 2008, 19:41

People don't stay the same their whole life Annika, anything can change in the future that might upset the balance of trust that there is now. Hope u copied my meaning?

Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get.
Angelina

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sun 24 Aug 2008, 19:52

Yes I understand what you are saying Angelina and yes anything can happen in the future.
I agree with what Naki is saying that you have to talk it out with your partner what is important for you in your life, him/her, friends, family and work. If a partner cannot understand that what's the point then???

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Sun 24 Aug 2008, 19:59

Annika shkruajti:If a partner cannot understand that what's the point then???
My boyfriend swears he doesn’t look at other women. Shall i trust him?

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Sun 24 Aug 2008, 21:10

the_white_angel shkruajti:
Sorry te read this stupid sentence Angelina Very Happy .
My ex wife swears too, she doesn't know how I got her Very Happy
Nothing keeps a relationship on its toes so much as lively debate. Fortunate then that my ex wife and I agree on absolutely nothing at all.
If you ask me its possible to trust her again. I think with a commitment from her you can rebuild trust but it will take a lot of time and effort as neither of you can assume trust. I would think that the bigger concern might be that she can't trust herself. It might behoove you to find out if this is a common thread is her past relationships as well. Patterns of behavior are very hard to break.
Sorry if you don't like my post but i answered you by male side or simply its my opinion friend fest

Rrespektoni rregulloren * Rrespektoni stafin * Rrespektoni anėtarėt tjerė * Shiqoni temat para se tė hapni njė tė re, mos hapni tema tė dyfishta * Pėrmbaju temave * JO Politikė nė kėtė forum * Mos ofendoni anėtarėt dhe stafin * Adminet dhe Moderatorėt duhet rrespektuar dhe vendimet e tyre janė tė prera* Antarėt e Stafit kanė tė drejtėn tė fshijnė, redaktojnė, lėvizin ose mbyllin tema tė caktuara (pa paralajmėrim) qė shkelin rregullat e forumit. Duhet ta keni parasysh se ėshtė e pamundur qė tė vėrehen dhe tė modifikohen tė gjitha mesazhet.
Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Annika prej Sun 24 Aug 2008, 21:31

the_white_angel shkruajti:

You already have the answer if you need to ask that question. The answer is within you my friend. Very Happy

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 16:53

Naki first let me start by saying that I'm asking a very specific and focused question here.It's also possible you're going to fall in love again and it will make moving all. It's completely possible to regain trust once it has been broken.
If you love the person that you are with, make an effort to understand the situation. Perhaps it was a drunken mistake?

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 16:59

The White Angel or Angelina I am really confused you are mowing up and down without saying nothing or I am so stupid and can't understand your meaning and what u wrote.
Listen my friend I am sure you must be a young girl and you need much more experience in love.
Answering what u wrote above that all depends on you. You have to remember that you are not going to trust him right away after he cheat because it is going to take a long time for that person to earn your trust back.If your trust is gone you either have to rebuild it or leave. You can't stay in a relationship or marriage or love whatever it is where there's no trust. Good luck Angelina

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:04

Naki don't be mad please I am not so young and here we talk. After trust leaves, love quickly follows it can be rebuilt if you both are willing to work at it. We are humans and we are attracted to the other sex some of us are weaker then others if you havent tried to work things out. This is hard your partner or your friend first?

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:06

No way. Can you think of one reason? I sure can't.

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:10

Mama mia u are really an hard boy Naki !? It had better be your partner and not your freinds. When you are in a relationship that's something that goes far deeper then just friendship. You are no longer two people you in essence become one. And that's something that needs to be protected and honoured.

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:31

Thanks for your response! Why are all the smart people on woman world? You girls should come to my situation and teach some people some lessons. Lol! My wife was part of me. No one comes before her. It would be like cutting off an arm. But now like cutting a cigarette Very Happy

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:33

Are u joking with me?I think this is how it shouldn't be! Thanks for your answer.

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:39

Hahahahahahaaha no I am not joking i say that what i see.I think every healthy relationship needs a blend of alone time, time with your friends (without your partner) and time together. You each need to keep your own identity and have your blended one. I personally prefer someone similar to me, I'm a communicator and I want someone who will talk about their feelings any time without feeling threatened that I will say the wrong thing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and for bad luck you aren't the one Angelina still too young as I told u u need experience Very Happy .

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:44

Naki please all man are the same. Please be so kind and be honest. Let me tell you what happen to me two days ago.I came home from work early that today and went to check email. I noticed that the computer was set to private browsing which means that any pages visited are not stored and are deleted right away. I asked my partner why he was private browsing and he dismissed it by saying I did not need to know everything.I told him that if he did not tell me I was going to jump to the worst conclusion. He then left the house pissed off. Am I being out of line or do I have anything to worry about ?

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:45

Hahahahahaaha then I am lucky my ex wife doesn't know even what is PC she once asked me where have you bought this small TV Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:51

8) You are joking Naki hahahahaa that is not true please.
I have no clue what to do with him really maybe the best leaving him.I need some serious advice. I've been with my boyfriend now for 2 years. We have lived together for just over a year and a half. I'm 19, he is 21.My issue is, my boyfriend has no emotions.If I am unhappy or upset about something I like to talk about it and get it fixed and work things out. It is impossible to do because he won't talk to me so everything just goes unresolved. I am so frustrated and I feel so defeated.

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 17:54

Hahahahahahahaah u are so funny between 9 million Albanians you find me to give you some advices hahaahahahahaaaaa.

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 23:05

Angelina shkruajti:Naki please all man are the same. Please be so kind and be honest. Let me tell you what happen to me two days ago.I came home from work early that today and went to check email. I noticed that the computer was set to private browsing which means that any pages visited are not stored and are deleted right away. I asked my partner why he was private browsing and he dismissed it by saying I did not need to know everything.I told him that if he did not tell me I was going to jump to the worst conclusion. He then left the house pissed off. Am I being out of line or do I have anything to worry about ?

It seems like you jumped to a conclusion right away and not trusting him at all. Do you really have to know everything your partner is doing at all time when you are not around or....???
Maybe your partner was looking for something specific for you to be a surprice for you, have that ever crossed your mind...???
Or has your partner let you down before??

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 23:16

Angelina shkruajti:8) You are joking Naki hahahahaa that is not true please.
I have no clue what to do with him really maybe the best leaving him.I need some serious advice. I've been with my boyfriend now for 2 years. We have lived together for just over a year and a half. I'm 19, he is 21.My issue is, my boyfriend has no emotions.If I am unhappy or upset about something I like to talk about it and get it fixed and work things out. It is impossible to do because he won't talk to me so everything just goes unresolved. I am so frustrated and I feel so defeated.

Well Angelina, women are acting the same way its not just typical for men.
Some people are more communicative than others and some are just not. Some people when they have talked about things that bothers them, they just walk away when the issue are solved and don't need to talk about it anymore.
Others will just keep on bla bla bla bla about the issue.
Maybe your partner feel that the issue is solved when you have talked about it but you don't feel that.

You need to sit down and talk to each other but not when you are both feeling angry, frustration or defeated.
You both need to communicate with each other. Besides that you want him to talk and listening to you. You need to do that too my friend. Very Happy fest

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 23:26

But above all of this my friend I can't not advise you if you should stay or if you should go, it's all up to you.
But you need to communicate, go out or stay at home and have a nice dinner and talk about what bothers you both. Maybe he is dislikning things you do too.
The final answer to your question is within your heart and mind what you should do about your relationship "Stay or Leave" Very Happy Very Happy

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Annika prej Mon 25 Aug 2008, 23:38

In a relationship we need to have time for ourselfs, time with our family, or friends without our partner being around (Boys night out or Girls night out) and with each other. you can't be around each other for 24 hrs. you need to mix all this together.

In a relationship you are two individuals hug and you need to give each other room to breath. I want to be able to communicate with my partner about my feelings console and other things but in the same time I need to be able to listening to my partner too. It's a two way communication not one way communication.

I hope you find an answer my friend to your questions fest

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Tue 26 Aug 2008, 15:25

Angelina, what does your boyfriend really want or you are something special? I am confused you ask for the advices but you have no point.Repairing broken trust in a relationship can be very difficult. Many times the reason for the broken trust stems from infidelity or broken promises and these violations within a relationship can virtually destroy it.If you and your partner are committed to working through it though, you will find that your relationship can become stronger than ever.
Angelina sit down with your partner and reevaluate your goals. If you can't call police 8) for that I am here Very Happy

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Majlinda prej Tue 26 Aug 2008, 17:14

Before any trust can be rebuilt you must address how and/or why it was broken in the first place. This is the time for brutal honesty. A complete confessional of how the trust was broken should only be done when you are both ready to hear it.
Majlinda

Postime : 323
Kyējet nė forum : 11355
Regjistruar mė : 12/10/2007
Profesioni : oficere

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:26

Majlinda shkruajti:Before any trust can be rebuilt you must address how and/or why it was broken in the first place. This is the time for brutal honesty. A complete confessional of how the trust was broken should only be done when you are both ready to hear it.
That's I am doing but my partner doesn't listen Sad

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:27

Then time for changes Angelina Very Happy

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:29

Naki shkruajti:Then time for changes Angelina Very Happy
Thanks for remind me Naki Evil or Very Mad

Angelina

Mesazh nga Annika prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:32

If he dosen't listening to you write him a letter about how you feel maybe he then will "hear" what you are trying to say.
But you are the only one who can make the final decision if you should stay or leave.

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:33

Hahahahahaahaa you are welcome Angelina. Getting outside help is strongly recommended. Make an appointment for the two of you to sit down with a relationship counselor in this case you can call me as your counselor but sure you have to pay for it Very Happy .

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:35

Yes a good idea Annika.Well… needless to say I think I'm the one causing the problems in my relationship.
Naki please don't joke with me okay Evil or Very Mad

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:38

Hahahahahahah ok ok I will be more profesional next time I mean like counselor fest

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Annika prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:41

Angelina shkruajti:Yes a good idea Annika.Well… needless to say I think I'm the one causing the problems in my relationship.
Naki please don't joke with me okay Evil or Very Mad

No no Angelina it takes two to Tango in a relationship but if you think you are the cause of the problems then Naki's advice is good about going to see a counsellor because they are being neutral and will let you both have your say.

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:49

I wouldn’t believe one thing he says, and would get out of that relationship as soon as possible.He isn’t working on repairing the trust relationship with me. He betrayed me, and is telling blank points that he will talk to whom he wants, when he wants. I’m sorry that he cheated on me twice and i trusted still him.

Angelina

Mesazh nga Annika prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:54

Angelina shkruajti:I wouldn’t believe one thing he says, and would get out of that relationship as soon as possible.He isn’t working on repairing the trust relationship with me. He betrayed me, and is telling blank points that he will talk to whom he wants, when he wants. I’m sorry that he cheated on me twice and i trusted still him.

Well it seems like you already have your answer about what to do because if you feel like you can't trust him anymore and he is not willing to even try to work things out. You are the only one who can make the decision for yourself about what to do to make you feel ok.

Edituar pėr herė tė fundit nga Annika nė Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:55, edituar 1 herė gjithsej

Annika
VIP

Mesazh nga Naki prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 19:54

Trust takes a long time to be repaired. I understand your frustration and commend you for taking the time to work things out with your partner. At this point, all you can really do is have patience.
You see I may be a good consouler but i have a bad behavior i most of time forget things so you have to remind me or the best solution is Annika so better ask her because I neve give advice without nothing my friend Very Happy 8)

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Angelina prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 20:00

I'm still confused about what to do. I am worried that if I make the effort to rebuild trust it will be for nothing.Thanks for listening - any comments are most welcome as I haven't spoken to anyone about this,but may I ask you Naki smth?
- Why you aren't serious in your replies to me it seems to me like you are joking with me ?!

Angelina

Mesazh nga Naki prej Wed 27 Aug 2008, 20:06

Angelina, I’m sorry for the difficult time you are going through and I am not joking i say only what I consider specially in women world i have no trust maybe your partner have the same opinion like me Very Happy . It may be difficult, but I feel the best thing is to let him go and move on. You can move to me for more advices 8) but try to find the best time Very Happy Very Happy

Naki
Webmaster

Mesazh nga Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Faqja 1 e 2 1, 2  Next

Shiko temėn e mėparshme Shiko temėn pasuese Mbrapsht nė krye

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:
Ju nuk mund ti pėrgjigjeni temave tė kėtij forumi